ProScan: No logging of Alpha Tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
I am logging airband hits with my BC780. The channel's Alpha Tag is not a column in the log display...is this possible? I feel like I'm missing an option here, but I couldn't find anything. I see "Talk Group ID" (n/a here) and "Text Tag Line2" which is the Bank Tag. Is there a "Text Tag Line1" for the Alpha tag?
1601296596349.png

kruser

Premium Subscriber
There should be a Text Tag Line 1.

Try the Reset options under the View menu and see if one of them does not bring it back.
Items in the history log can also be cut off if your display is not set wide enough but I think one of the resets may fix that.
If it is a width problem, there may be a left-right slider at the bottom of the history logging screen as well.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Try scrolling the grid to the right or widen the size of the program. Scroll bar is at the bottom of the grid.

eorange

That was it! View...Reset Default Grid Column Width...All. That caused Text Tag Line1 to pop up at the far right. (Not sure where it was hiding.)

Thanks much!

eorange

Try scrolling the grid to the right or widen the size of the program. Scroll bar is at the bottom of the grid.
LOL just missed this by 30 seconds. I was pretty sure (but not 100% sure) there were no more columns, but doesn't matter - I know what to do now. Thanks again.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
LOL just missed this by 30 seconds. I was pretty sure (but not 100% sure) there were no more columns, but doesn't matter - I know what to do now. Thanks again.
Yep, the resets are an easy way to get things back but they do reset any custom widths you may have set.
Oh well, at least all is well!

Status
Not open for further replies.