No Luck Searching This .. " AlphaNumeric Tagging"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragLvr911

Ok so heres my problem .. im trying to learn the Alphanumeric tagging that police and some ems units use on air .. i want to furthur my radio knowologde and maybe understand and use the system as well .. so im curious if anyone out there has any hints, or links that i could use to get the list of them all .. ive been try to remember them all i got so far is, A-alpha, B-bravo, C-charlie, J-juliet, N-november, W-whiskie, Y-yankie. if anyone can add toi this please do so or if you can direct me to a propour list it would be great. I also understand that different organizations may use other words to list them

jellotor

Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Golf, Hotel, India, Juliet, Kilo, Lima, Mike, November, Oscar, Papa, Quebec, Romeo, Sierra, Tango, Uniform, Victor, Whiskey, Xray, Yankee, Zulu.

It's called the phonetic alphabet and I believe there is a slightly different version in use in the good ole US of A.

DragLvr911

jellotor said:
Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Golf, Hotel, India, Juliet, Kilo, Lima, Mike, November, Oscar, Papa, Quebec, Romeo, Sierra, Tango, Uniform, Victor, Whiskey, Xray, Yankee, Zulu.

It's called the phonetic alphabet and I believe there is a slightly different version in use in the good ole US of A.
Thanks For your responce .. im canadian anyways so its all good :p the american one wouldnt help me But now i know there is a difference XD Much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.