No P-25 receive on 155.955

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBrell

After two years my sds100 will not receive my local pd (Maysville Ky single channel 155.955 output p-25) but yet my 435 next to it will receive it perfectly. Have sent it back to uniden but they say there is nothing wrong with it. Also my bcd785 will pick up the transmission. What is wrong? I can see the transmission tower from my house.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
After two years my sds100 will not receive my local pd (Maysville Ky single channel 155.955 output p-25) but yet my 435 next to it will receive it perfectly. Have sent it back to uniden but they say there is nothing wrong with it. Also my bcd785 will pick up the transmission. What is wrong? I can see the transmission tower from my house.
Did you check your service types and make sure they are turned on?

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
I suspect you had a typo and the 435 is really a 436. If this is true, use the same program in the 436, (which you say works) In the SDS100.
If you sent it back to Uniden and they say there is nothing wrong, why didn’t they send it back to you with that frequency and mode programmed?

JimBrell

Don’t know about being programmed before they sent it back. The radio will receive all other p-25 systems in my area including Ohio MARCS. it will stop on 155.955 stay silent with the Link notice flashing no matter what systems I enable in the menu. Sorry about the the 435 [chemo brain] it is a 436.

RandyKuff

Premium Subscriber
Is your local PD the same frequency it's always been?
Mine is at my location... They just went with a P25 digital voice configuration...
Don't know if this will help or not... This is my setup for my police department...

LPD1.jpg

Looks like your NAC should be set to 131

MPD1.jpg

Last edited:

JimBrell

Only pager system is on 154.445 fire EMS same city. Will check audio option. NAC is set on 131. Will let you all know what happens. Thanks.

JimBrell

Tried everything, updated everything, the sds 100 still will not receive audio on 155.955 nac 131 had been disabled, still flashes p-25/link when trying to receive. I am about to give up and toss it out!

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Tried everything, updated everything, the sds 100 still will not receive audio on 155.955 nac 131 had been disabled, still flashes p-25/link when trying to receive. I am about to give up and toss it out!
Can you post your programming file? If you export it from Sentinel, into an *.hpe file, you would need to zip the file in order to attach it to a post. Export the file, then locate it on your hard drive via Windows EWxplorer. Right-click on the file, then select the "Send to" line from the pop-up menu, and 'send to' Compressed (zipped) Folder. That will create a file, with the same name, but with the *.zip extension.
1603046625095.png

tvengr

Well Known Member
Please export a hpe file of your favorites list and attach it for us to check. hiegtx did his post the same time I was doing mine. Scares me that we are thinking alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.