No P25 ( starcom21) audio on my bcd536

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinman981

Good Afternoon guy's
I live here in Illinois an for some reason I not picking up p25 ( starcom21 ) transmission's on my bcd536.
I'm currently running version 1.11.20 . It was working fine this past weekend an today nothing.
Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Check to see if you can receive weather and other freqs first.

What happens if you do a system hold on starcom21?

tinman981

I pick up analog just fine ...an when I put a hold on starcom it just scans with no hits

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Starcom is state-wide , where are you as hear in the Chicago area one tower T102-So Ch Hts has been on and off in last 24 hrs due to WX.....See the Scom freqy list on this web site and find closest tower to your area and install the CC's, must be close to the control channels in red and blue....

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
ALWAYS have the entire system in your favorite list, not just one site. If a site goes down, you can still hear traffic from other site(s).

tinman981

ron
I live in Lasalle county so I'm always picking up state police district 5,17,1, 2,15

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Police district is not the same as a system site. A system site can cover multiple districts, or vice versa, depending on topography.

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
Make sure you have all site frequencies or each site in and not just the control channel frequency. Biggest issue I've seen. Control channel changes and suddenly people can't figure out why they're not getting anything. Having all of them solves that problem.

lu81fitter

Depending on where you are in LaSalle Co., you should be able to pick up towers from Morris, Ohio, Streator, Ottawa, LaSalle, and Providence. Make sure you have ALL of the freqs programmed for each site. You should pick them up fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.