No premium access/ I am a feed provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgowen44

Feed Provider
Hi,

I find this really odd. LOL I was just online in RR and broadcastify earlier looking at my feed stats and now all of a sudden, I went in to update an alerts indicating a Comcast outage and now it says I am no longer a premium member since 2009??? I was just looking at my feeds a few hours ago. Is there like a known issue? My feeds have been around for years and I do not violate the TOS. There has to be a way to fix this. I even got the RR Notify saying the feed was offline for 15 min (Hence why I wanted to put an alerts on my feeds). Can someone here advise? email is kevin@jps.net

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I know for a while since I am a feed provider as well my premium access subscription also is not active and it used to be active solely because I was a feed provider now mine also is gone, and I'm still providing feed, unless it's only for a year they give u that

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Hi,

I find this really odd. LOL I was just online in RR and broadcastify earlier looking at my feed stats and now all of a sudden, I went in to update an alerts indicating a Comcast outage and now it says I am no longer a premium member since 2009??? I was just looking at my feeds a few hours ago. Is there like a known issue? My feeds have been around for years and I do not violate the TOS. There has to be a way to fix this. I even got the RR Notify saying the feed was offline for 15 min (Hence why I wanted to put an alerts on my feeds). Can someone here advise? email is kevin@jps.net

When your feed is OFFLINE you lose your access.

Status
Not open for further replies.