no radio in san pac county

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelastrebel

well it seems our dear sheriff here has done it again and covered his tracks,all san pac and local ems/fire,local police,(small towns)and so coms has vanished from the air here,no longer on there published freqs,nor 15 mhz down as posted here,that lasted a week then they were back on there old freqs,ive been searching for two days and cannot even find a control channal,digital nor any strong traffic,i live under the sinton site and can hear them with no antenna,but no longer,i heard via ham radio that the mathis site was in use still but iam not hearing them there neather so i kind of doubt it,with my beam pointed there i can hear all three sites but no longer,looks as if we here in san pac county are going to be kept in the dark,iam going to start searching,700/900 mhz areas,it amazes me that the city of corpus has kept there system open but this rinky dink county feels the need to cover up there nonsense,

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Another suggestion is to drive down to the Sheriff's Office parking lot and sit there running CloseCall/SpectrumSweeper for about 30 minutes to see if you get any hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.