No Renewal Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcahuete

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering why I started getting ads on the forum about 5 minutes ago. Turns out my Premium subscription expired yesterday. I run my own email server, so I know there was never an email that made it to my server (I checked the EXIM logs). Not in spam folder, etc. Just never accepted by my server at all.

So:

1) Just wanted to give you head's up, since after doing a search, it seems like there are a good number of threads saying the same. Maybe something is broken?
2) If renewal emails aren't sent out, I'd love to make a suggestion that they should be. :)

Thanks!

alcahuete

Premium Subscriber
Good catch folks.

We had a bug in the script that should send you an email 7 days before your subscription expires. It should be fixed now and emails should resume. Looks like it's been down and not working since 8/7. Yikes!

Thanks for the report and sorry for the problems!

Thanks for the quick fix, Lindsay! I mean...I figured you guys wouldn't want to make it intentionally difficult to part me with my cash. :D :D

K4EET

Chaplain
Hi Lindsay @blantonl, I thought something must be amiss because I was actually watching for a renewal notice. Now I just need to scrape up enough soda cans and cash them in for their aluminum to pay for another year (or maybe 5 years - see below). I shall renew eventually! I promise! LOL! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cheers! Dave

P.S.: How about a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year and 5 year plan with increasing discounts for the longer terms? Compare the QRZ Premium plans at:

1 Year Premium $ 39.95
2 Year Premium $ 67.92
3 Year Premium $ 98.93
5 Year Premium $159.97 (1 year free if bought yearly)

Thanks for your consideration Lindsay! :) I always buy the 5 year Premium plan at QRZ...

Status
Not open for further replies.