No Scanner Sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithmj

Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida
I have the Fire and Police in Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida in my new PRO-197 scanner and I get no reception. Nothing on my PRO-96 either. With my BC246T it is dead also. One of my listerners emailed me and said that she can't get anything from Radioreference.com I tried it and I can't hear any scanners also. Just silence. Strange things are happening down here..Now it just started working again on some frequencies, just Clearwater, which is EDACS Standard..nothing from Saint Petersburg or surrounding area which is Motorola..Keith

Last edited:

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
Well it says on the RR database,that some of the Pinellas County Public Services radio system sites have gone through the 800 MHz rebanding process.That might have something to do with it,how long has it been doing it? You could try asking in the Florida part of the fourm,you might get some better answers or somebody might know whats going on.

keithmj

Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida
The listener just email me this morning so it started late last night or early this morning. I haven't heard anything from anyone that it was going to be anytime soon. I just thought that someone would have heard something..Keith

Maybe RR can move this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.