No signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majoco

Stirrer
Why is it that members' signatures and greeting no longer attached to the ends of their messages despite having details under "Signature" in my account. It's often handy to know where a post is coming from, especially when talking about propagation.

Cheers - Martin ZL2MC - Palmerston North NZ.

There's mine!

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I can see yours here as well. Did you un-check the “Show people's signatures with their messages” option in your preferences?

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I miss seeing the amateur radio badges and the link to shack photos on our banner here. Nice to know when I am connecting to a fellow ham in the forums. It was nice to see that and click on the link to his/her shack photos and check out their gear. A great feature that just suddenly disappeared. What's up with that.

JD
kf4anc

majoco

Stirrer
In the first post I typed my signature in, it didn't do it automatically - sorry for the confusion!

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Signatures won't display if viewing the forums with a mobile browser. If your mobile browser has the option to "Request Desktop Site", you may be able to force it to display the full version of the site, including signatures.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Signatures won't display if viewing the forums with a mobile browser. If your mobile browser has the option to "Request Desktop Site", you may be able to force it to display the full version of the site, including signatures.

If I turn my phone sideways I see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.