BCD325P2/BCD996P2: No sound from police frequencies after uploading to BCD996p2 using Missouri SlaterTrunking system.

Fman

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, Can anyone verify that the Slater Trunking P25 system in Missouri is working for the police agencies. Todays date 12/28/23. Fire EMS and conventional working fine on BCD996p2. Scanning well using the Butel ARC-XT basic software. To be honest my Uniden BBCD436HP there is no audio either for police everything else fine. They both used to work. I am wondering if there changing something so that you can not here police in O fallon Mo anymore ?..Live in apartment, it all used to work a few months ago..Thank You..

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Looking at SLATER in the database it appears must LE TGs are encrypted, check the database to see if your agency is.

Fman

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, Can anyone verify that the Slater Trunking P25 system in Missouri is working for the police agencies. Todays date 12/28/23. Fire EMS and conventional working fine on BCD996p2. Scanning well using the Butel ARC-XT basic software. To be honest my Uniden BBCD436HP there is no audio either for police everything else fine. They both used to work. I am wondering if there changing something so that you can not here police in O fallon Mo anymore ?..Live in apartment, it all used to work a few months ago..Thank You..
check the squelch.
all i got.
Squelch is fine..thank you