DSDPlus No TCP connection between FMP24 & DSDPlus

ZL3BJC

Hi guys,

I'm trying to trunk track a DMR system with FMP24 and DSDPlus based on some online guides. My FMP-CC, FMP-VC, CC, VC .bat files seem to be configured ok but when I start FMP-CC then CC.bat, initially the cmd window says:

" Listening on TCP port 20001
Trunk control/rest channel following active
Accepted local connection on port 62298 "

then after a few seconds, it will give a TCP error:
" TCP error = 10035
[A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately] "

I get no source audio piped into DSDPlus so I get zero information at all from the control channel, and all I see is the startup info.
I also get the same error when I start up FMP-VC and VC.bat

Tried allowing ports in firewall but doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Anyone experienced this issue before? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
BJ

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
What version are you using? If you are using Fastlane you should be able to accomplish this without all those bat files. Also be sure that the fmp24 executable is up to date and the proper version for whichever version of DSD+ that you are using.

slicerwizard

Hi guys,

I'm trying to trunk track a DMR system with FMP24 and DSDPlus based on some online guides. My FMP-CC, FMP-VC, CC, VC .bat files seem to be configured ok but when I start FMP-CC then CC.bat
FMP-CC.bat doesn't sound like a batch file that starts FMP24. Shouldn't it be FMP24-CC.bat?

ZL3BJC

What version are you using? If you are using Fastlane you should be able to accomplish this without all those bat files. Also be sure that the fmp24 executable is up to date and the proper version for whichever version of DSD+ that you are using.

Finally got it to work with just the public release of DSD+ and FMP. Was using an older fastlane version and seems like a TCP linking bug was specific to that release.

Thanks for the suggestions!