no update in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnk9deputy

Premium Subscriber
sentinel is up to date but when I try to update the 536 and 436 it tells me that all information is up to date so now I'm confused on what is wrong and you cant get uniden to answer the phone

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Are you trying to update the database, or the scanner firmware?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
BCD536HP Sentinel latest dB version is 1/15/2017. Seems something went wrong w/this week's download. Unfortunately, I'm out of the office until Monday, so cannot trigger a special download. Will likely resolve itself by then.

I'm also confused by "Sentinel is up to date but when I try..." statement, above. I can think of no situation where "Write to Scanner" would generate the implied info message.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
At this moment 1/15/17 is the latest on the server. But, every morning files are copied from the development server to the production server. Occasionally that copy barfs...when that happens it normally resolves the next day. We'll see what happens at 9 AM Central...

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
BCD536HP Sentinel latest dB version is 1/15/2017. Seems something went wrong w/this week's download

I updated a couple of days ago, and my Sentinel database for my BCD536HP is 01/22/2017.

Same here. My BCD436HP updated just fine on Monday to 01/22/2017.

At this moment 1/15/17 is the latest on the server. But, every morning files are copied from the development server to the production server. Occasionally that copy barfs...when that happens it normally resolves the next day. We'll see what happens at 9 AM Central...

So if 1/15/17 is the latest version, that's sitting on Uniden's server, how come people are saying they have 1/22/17? How is it possible to have something newer than what's been made available??

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Every morning files are copied from the development server to the production server. Occasionally that copy barfs...when that happens it normally resolves the next day. If the copy doesn't barf again, then the 1/22/17 load will be included in the copy this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.