No volume.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am new but wondering if anyone else is having sound problems with Knoxville. Not sure who to contact to get it fixed. Thanks

rockstardoug

I am having the same problem. I am using this website to try to listen to knox county police. Volume is all the way up and can barely hear it. I tried other counties and can hear them fine.

Knoxville, TN No Sound

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I am using windows media player but did change to real player and it STILL has little or NO sound. I did try other locations/areas to see if it could be my computer but other areas came in great! Lound and clear. Just not sure. It was offline for a couple of days and when it came back on, it has been this way.

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Agree. Just there Thursday and no problem.
That said, once I entered the county I had to turn on attenuator due to signal overload.
Doc

No volume.......

Ok........I have tried for 2 days and NOTHING. I also tried on all three of our computers and got the same result. Why would other counties work and Knoxville won't. Is there something I can try to adjust somehow or who could I notify to see if it could be checked.....Also, I am listening via computer not a radio. Thanks to everyone for your help.

spud05

Yeah he's talking about the Knox County Sheriff and Knoxville police feed on this page:
Knox County, Tennessee (TN) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

I've listened for a few minutes, and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. I can tell when the officers are talking because the background static gets a lot louder, but you can't make out what they're actually saying. Like SIGINT said, you can click on "feed details" then click "report a problem".

archangel2005

FACT: this feed is as dependable as my old ford pick up truck. Seriously, i know it's free, and the feed provider has a life, but it would be nice to at least be able to hear it when it IS online.

Everytime it rains the tags say hit by lightning or something else equally as funny. This site is a magnet for lightning i guess.
I work from home and still offer up my time and bandwidth to steam this if the scanner owner would be willing to meet

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.