Noob wants feedback for first live feed!

mitchell12388

Feed Provider
Hi all!
So i'm new to broadcasting scanners but I'm a long time IT professional. Many times when something was happening near me I've attempted to listen to the scanner online only to find everything in my area but the police were broadcast online. I am finally in a position to be able to resolve that issue and was hoping I could get some feedback from those of you who have been doing this a while on my streams audio quality exec. Please listen for a bit (sorry i live in a boring small town in ks so it may take a bit) if you have any questions i am an open book and let me know if there is anything I could do to improve my stream! Chanute Police Dispatch Live Audio Feed

Thanks in advance!

Reconrider

If you want good feedback, put on the NOAA frequency for your area so you're getting a constant audio stream(remember there's probably a 2 minute lag from scanner to online scanner).
You can listen to it on your computer and phone to see how it sounds. I've done this when I had a stream feed before I went to bcalls.

Endurordr

Just discovered this today. So far so good on stream. Thank you for hosting! No one has hosted the PD for several years to my knowledge.