Nora units on IMPD- NO 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Does anyone know who the Nora units are on IDPS Sys 1.? I heard Nora 61 on IMPD MET-NO 1 asking for a check on a s&w revolver with a serial number. Is the Nora units a new unit inside IMPD? Can anyone advise? Thanks...

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Nothing to update unless they get their own unencrypted TG. Or someone get lucky and gets the TG they use and submits it.

BHU operates hand in hand with Eskenazi Health - Midtown Mental Health and the Homeless Outreach Unit to try to keep things under control without violence etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

W9NES

MILF you could add this Nora unit's to the IMPD unit list. I also heard one of them on IMPD-NW 1 and also there was a cal for a nora unit today on IMPD SE-1

plewbel

Nothing to update unless they get their own unencrypted TG. Or someone get lucky and gets the TG they use and submits it.

They are operating on the district talkgroups. They do not have their own TG at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
MILF you could add this Nora unit's to the IMPD unit list. I also heard one of them on IMPD-NW 1 and also there was a cal for a nora unit today on IMPD SE-1

Anyone can add it to the list in the wiki if that is what your referring to. The wiki is not an admin/mod only place, its for all of you guys to edit and add info to.

Status
Not open for further replies.