Norfolk Southern police spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I was on the way back from the Spartanburg SC hamfest on I-85 near the Cleveland & Gaston County line when I was passed by a Norfolk Southern police car, full blue LED lightbar and fully marked. If he had not been going well over 80mph I would have tried to get a picture. It was a first for me to see them, but I'm not a foamer :cool:

P.S. I found out why he was driving so fast, he was late for a train :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on, that was great :D

Last edited:

Grog

Banned
I had to copy and past the URL, for some reason it didn't show up....

Anyway, it was a new crown vic with t blue LED bar, had the same HS graphic on the car at that truck, just not as much of the larger stripes and graphics. Like I said, if he was going a little slower I would have tried to get a pic since I had my camera in the front seat with me.

tglendye

Premium Subscriber
Sorry about that. It showed up when I posted it last night, but I went back to edit... I don't know if I screwed it up then, or if I just didn't get it posted right. That's the first pic I've attempted to post:confused:

Grog

Banned
tglendye said:
Sorry about that. It showed up when I posted it last night, but I went back to edit... I don't know if I screwed it up then, or if I just didn't get it posted right. That's the first pic I've attempted to post:confused:

It could be that the site you linked from (not sure if it your own storage) does not allow hot-links to another site. If it's not your site/storage (like photobucket) then it's always best to just post the link instead of the IMG-tag link as they uses someone elses bandwidth.

Either way, no big deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.