North Augusta Talk Group Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBart

Does anyone know the Talk Group #s for N. Augusta PD , Site # 006, I have the freqs.
plugged in and have been monitoring in ID Search but, the only possible has been 60672.

If this is one of their talk group # , I have only heard it one time this afternoon.

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
Re: N. Augusta SC TGs

Hi BlackBart,
Read your entry and programmed my 996 in normal and AP25. Got several TGs on regular trunking - 23504, I'm pretty sure is NA. Sounds like it might be the main TG. The rest are 21904, 23792, 13616 and 23600. Some of these may be Augusta, GA, you'll have to listen and discriminate. Another just popped up 21936, Aiken County is also repeating on this site.
Barry

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
N. Augusta TGs

BlackBart,
My apologies, after hitting the books and consulting RR database, all of those above TG numbers are Augusta/Richmond County. It occurred to me that N. Augusta is using Augusta's TG numbers somehow. I did hear several mentions of N.Augusta areas but were on Aug/RC TGs :confused: . Sounds like a marriage made in Georgia. I did hear 60672 but did not determine location. North Augusta is still broadcasting on 453.750. Maybe they haven't swapped over, yet.
Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.