North Carolina New License Grants

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Attached is the list of new license grants for North Carolina during the week of April 13-19, 2020. Please let me know if you find this helpful or not, I don't mind running them if people are interested.

Attachments

• NC-NEW-041320-041920.pdf
    542.8 KB · Views: 429

richardbritt

Database Admin
Glenn, super idea and much appreciated.

I used to get this emailed weekly but they person who did this quit several years ago.

Wonderful idea. Thank you very much

Regards

Richard

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Glenn, super idea and much appreciated.

I used to get this emailed weekly but they person who did this quit several years ago.

Yes, I used to get them also and missed them, don't know how to format like he did, but it gives everyone the basic info they need.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I'm going to try to send this out by email weekly. I'll be using a free version of Mailchimp.

If interested subscribe HERE

spacellamaman

Attached is the list of new license grants for North Carolina during the week of April 13-19, 2020. Please let me know if you find this helpful or not, I don't mind running them if people are interested.

Thank you! yes very helpful! yes very interested! the layout/format looks good to me!

I'm going to try to send this out by email weekly. I'll be using a free version of Mailchimp.

If interested subscribe HERE

feel free to continue to posting here, you know, for the benefit of those in the future who don't know about your new email list and for folks such as myself, who are required to abstain from subscribing to any sort of email list due to religious dogma.

i can't reveal my particular religion, but i can reveal its in the Top 15 of the Commandments. You can trust me.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
To subscribers of the email. My apologizes for the multiple sends today, I'm still getting used to Mailchimp and realized after the fact there were mistakes. I've learned and next week should be smoother.

For everyone else, here is the NC License Grants for week ending 4/25/2020.

Attachments

• 04252020 NC License Grant.pdf
    417 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.