North Carolina New License Grants

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Another week, another post, hope you all managed to stay safe from the looting and rioting out there, and hopefully heard some interesting comms on Viper or your local systems. With that said, on to this weeks post.

Below is this weeks (05/30 to 06/06/2020) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Attachments

• 06062020 NC License Grant.pdf
    29.1 KB · Views: 28

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Congratulations, if you are reading this you've survived another week. Below is this weeks (06/20 to 06/27/2020) NC license grants.

If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up (email addresses are used only to send out this list and not for any other purposes).

Attachments

• 06272020 NC License Grant.pdf
    163.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Congratulations on surviving yet another week. It's definitely been an interesting week, with mystery frequencies near Greensboro, the opportunity to hunt new Viper talkgroups in Gaston, and the search for a man charged with 1st degree murder who escaped from Central Prison in Raleigh, among other interesting happenings around the state. With that said, on to this weeks post.

Below is this weeks (07/04 to 07/11/2020) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
My apologies to all...It was brought to my attention the last post cuts off the frequencies. Here is the corrected list for this week (7/04-7/11).

Attachments

• 07112020 NC License Grant.pdf
    13.7 KB · Views: 33

spacellamaman

"looked malicious"? i guess they want you to cover up those tattoos, put a ballcap on over that mohawk and "smile when you request that".

i got half a mind to call that number and see what happens. the other half of my mind says that sounds like too much work.

speaking of which, knowing those lazy bums, they probably took saturday off work too...slackers...

and now i shall find something unproductive to do today. even less than posting on here.

waterbwuk

Feed Provider
Below is this weeks (07/11 to 07/18/2020) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Amazon CLT/CLT2 is Charlotte (Old Down Rd), CLT3 is Concord (Corporate), CLT4 is Charlotte (Tuckaseegee Rd), CLT5 is Concord (Derita Rd), any idea what CLT9 is? I'm pretty sure they are opening one near Raleigh, but the CLT9 frequencies are for Charmeck.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Amazon CLT/CLT2 is Charlotte (Old Down Rd), CLT3 is Concord (Corporate), CLT4 is Charlotte (Tuckaseegee Rd), CLT5 is Concord (Derita Rd), any idea what CLT9 is? I'm pretty sure they are opening one near Raleigh, but the CLT9 frequencies are for Charmeck.

According to the license, it is on Reeves Ridge Rd in Charlotte

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-22 07.24.22 (2).png
    Screenshot 2020-07-22 07.24.22 (2).png
    17 KB · Views: 7

KN4HTC

CLT3 is off of Davidson Highway/Highway 73. It's a Concord address but is in Kannapolis.

spacellamaman

Hope everyone had a good week. Below is this weeks (07/18 to 07/25/2020) NC license grants. If you would like to receive this list weekly by email you may subscribe here NC License Grants Email Subscription Sign Up

Har Har!

WQML216:

"AND TO DIFFUSE TERRORIST THREATS FOR HOMELAND SECURITY."

dif·fuse : spread or cause to spread over a wide area or among a large number of people

spreadin' the love all around!

as one who always has perfict gramer and spelling ect, i find it funny when misspellings change the whole meaning around

"Those who live in glass houses shoould not throw stones" - some pious jerk

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hope everyone survived the heat of the past week, it was brutal if you had to work outside all day, like I do. A couple of interesting additions in this weeks report, looks like Polk Co is adding a VHF trunked system and a new security company with an interesting name has new freqs in Spring Lake. Would like to hear back from anyone that monitors either one. And with that here is the report of license grants between 7/25 and 8/1 (wow August already) for NC.

Attachments

• 08012020 NC License Grant.pdf
    30.2 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.