NORTH DAKATA HIGHWAY PATROL

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufler

THANKS, NOW I'll go back and see where the tab to this information is at. I looked, thinking that most counties would list but no. The Map, the one tab I didn't check, Contact us, I thought it ment contact us like you wanted to leave a message . Must be a Norwegian thing.

teufler

Found the HP listing. There is a wealth of information that I have never looked at. On my PC screen, I see the state and immedately click on the County. If I just scrool lower, there are listing for much I have never noticed. Went back to Mo. and there is stuff I didn't know was there. I have looked in Sentinel and they had data that I couldn't find but its all there now. It appears that Sentinel has duplicated RR data. Isn't that information unique to RR? Used to be in a scanner club in St Louis who purposely had data that they could see if their files had been copied, so they said. Thanks again.

ASTRO2001

Found the HP listing. There is a wealth of information that I have never looked at. On my PC screen, I see the state and immedately click on the County. If I just scrool lower, there are listing for much I have never noticed. Went back to Mo. and there is stuff I didn't know was there. I have looked in Sentinel and they had data that I couldn't find but its all there now. It appears that Sentinel has duplicated RR data. Isn't that information unique to RR? Used to be in a scanner club in St Louis who purposely had data that they could see if their files had been copied, so they said. Thanks again.

Now a days here is ND the NDHP rarely use the radio anymore when they do traffic stops on other patrol stuff they use there MDC/ MDT to check out. The frequencies they use is ND State Channel 1, 2, 1 Mobile, 2 Mobile
I do hear some times on the radio they call the Trooper on the radio and say 234 checking status and then he says extend my timer for my traffic stop. When they clear there traffic stop they hit one button on there MDC Screen.

1 ND State 154.935 RX
1 ND State Mobile 151.4600 TX

2 ND State 154.695 RX
2 ND State Mobile 159.2250 TX

4/5 156.0300 NDHP Analog
6/7 156.0300 NDHP Digital Encrypted

Unit # are from 200-299, 300-399

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
It appears that Sentinel has duplicated RR data. Isn't that information unique to RR? Used to be in a scanner club in St Louis who purposely had data that they could see if their files had been copied, so they said. Thanks again.

It is a licensed use of the RR database. There are several licensed repackaging of the RR database. The PSR software same thing. There are also other software programs that, with your RR login (paid) you can import directly from RR.

ASTRO2001

interesting how they use so few frequecies yet cover the state. more states try this out.

See I am on a fire Dept. here in ND and if we need to go to other parts of the state we can use state CH 1, 2 or 3 and can talk to Local Police , State Troopers, Sheriffs Dept. Fire, EMS, State DES and Etc.

Here is some info on our state radio system the NDHP talks to them all the time

This is our towers in the state all are on the same frequency
ND Department of Emergency Services: State Radio : Radio Coverage Area Maps

ND Department of Emergency Services: State Radio : State Radio - In Depth

http://www.nd.gov/des/uploads/resources/32/ndstateradioguidelines-01-23-06.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.