North Dakota Statewide Interoperable Radio Network (SIRN 2020)

ASTRO2001

Hi everyone let’s use this post for ALL the SIRN2020 related topics I noticed in other states they do this title for there statewide trunking network/system. This will be like the main post site to keep everybody informed. So if you have questions about SIRN2020 such as talk groups, sites or anything else. Let’s keep it on one page only.

Sparky_ND

Premium Subscriber
When the weathers right I can pick up Bismarck's control channel on 853.8375. So far I've only heard one voice channel auto id so far on 852.8875. I'm about 55 miles from the tower so the conditions have to be just right to pick it up at all.

Anybody closer to Bismarck been monitoring for test calls, etc....?

qjschum

Premium Subscriber
Is Williston and Williams County officaly on the new SIRN system? Do they still use their VHF?

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
I'm typing up some updates to submit, can someone re-verify site 1.19 is Fargo CC=852.2625

Thanks

Edit: whoever submitted all the sites - the site numbers are all wrong.
I'm going to submit what I have and let the Admins sort it all out

QColt

I'm typing up some updates to submit, can someone re-verify site 1.19 is Fargo CC=852.2625

Thanks

Edit: whoever submitted all the sites - the site numbers are all wrong.
I'm going to submit what I have and let the Admins sort it all out
When I submitted the original Site information, all I had was the FCC Database, thus no Control Channel information or Site ID's. Something that will need to be ID when the site becomes operational, as not all the sites are even built yet. Best I can do for now.