North Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4LHY_1

Premium Subscriber
North Myrtle Beach Dispatch just asked their people to switch to 800 conventional due to interference. Radios are sounding really distorted.

k3sls

Premium Subscriber
HCPS system must have had some sort of serious controller failure. One control channel has been key down for over an hour with a timed beep. The P25 control channel for the new system is down too. Last Thursday near the end of two weeks of P25 range testing, they replaced a transmitter twice during the day. Not clear which site had the problem. Wondering if it's a cascading issue. FD dispatch is using 154.4, but haven't found other operations on conventional 800.

k3sls

Premium Subscriber
HCFD is back to dispatching on TRS with the same static as last night. No VHF simulcast. Nothing for HCPD, NMBFD or NMBPD.

Anyone know how the HCPS sites are linked? They have a microwave point-to point license, but could have switched to terrestrial.

hntsgt

So, it's been an interesting day listening to Horry to say the least.

Curious as to what y'all have figured out in the new system.

FD:
6080 - HCFD Tac 1
6081 - Tac 2
6082 - Tac 3
6083 - Tac ?

6250 - MBFD 1

6108 - a hospital patch

Law Enforcement :
6025 - HCPD North
6019 - South?
6016 - West?
6022 Atlantic Beach?

6192 - Sheriffs Transport

6240 MBPD
6244 MBPD Beach Patrol or Waterfront?
6115 MYR PD
6336 Surfside PD

Undetermined:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ERoberts

Horry Country Public Safety

I know this system is down. I think they are going to the reband system P25. It that system up yet and does anybody know the frequencies or any other information on this new system. I'm going crazy not listening to all the police and fire calls

N4LHY_1

Premium Subscriber
I know this system is down. I think they are going to the reband system P25. It that system up yet and does anybody know the frequencies or any other information on this new system. I'm going crazy not listening to all the police and fire calls

Yes they are on P25 now. Go to the database on here and look for the new P25 system. All the freqs and some talkgroups are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.