Northcoast Two-Way DMR - Cleveland & Warrensville Hts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

budevans

Cleveland:
Tg225
Towing & Storage Company. Monitored sufficient traffic, to ID the type of business. No mention of a company name. Area's of operation in Cuyahoga County are from the North East (Euclid) to the South East (Solon). Will do a submission.

Warrensville Hts.:
Tg31
Warrensville Hts. Schools Bus Dispatch. Monitored multiple bus's dispatched from several schools. Eastwood Elementary & Westwood Elementary were mentioned several times. Sufficient information monitored, will do a submission.

The following four Tg's were monitored from the Cleveland Site. Insufficient traffic monitored to do a submission.
Tg185 School Bus Transport? Monitored just once,
Tg190 Closing a gate for testing?
Tg195 Cafeteria - School?
Tg235 Maintenance, custodial and construction traffic monitored. Plus the following, forgot gas a monitor, need to get a Cherry Picker.
If anyone can provide additional information regarding the above four talk groups, please post it here or if you have enough info please do a submission.

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
So you can enter generic business type Tg's for some of these? I always thought it needed the business name and have a whole list I am just waiting on for various business systems.

I can add the following info for this system and will submit tonight

Cleveland:

235 I believe is ArcelorMittal or some steel producing facility in the downtown area

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
So you can enter generic business type Tg's for some of these? I always thought it needed the business name and have a whole list I am just waiting on for various business systems.

I can add the following info for this system and will submit tonight

Cleveland:

235 I believe is ArcelorMittal or some steel producing facility in the downtown area

John,

Requirements are much more stringent for public safety systems. For business trunked systems, it's often nearly impossible to determine specific company using a talkgroup, so the policy is a bit more lax.

Mike

Swipesy

Bud,

I have had numerous hits on Tg 31 for Northcoast Warrensville Hts with Radio ID's in the 700-720 range that seemed to be Amazon - Euclid. When I ran DMR using conventional freq instead of trunked the freq was listed as belonging to Amazon. However I also heard for TG31, RID 744 and 771 which were suppossedly Crocker Park. So I don't know. Would seem odd that Crocker would be on Northcoast Warrensville.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Warrensville: TG 11: show me clear of this incident. They will check it out in the morning

Lot of activity in the middle of the night on TG 11 (Warrensville Heights site). Most users seem to have gone 10-7 between 3 am and 4 am. Sounded like security for somewhere.

Heard units: dispatch / 1034 / 1043 / 1044 / 1066. Heard mentions of "activity center", "buidling 6 department 307", "I'm wrapping up at Erie", "female just came on property crying - let me make sure she is okay" -- and lter the guy came on and said he contacted CPD to have them deal with the female.

Perhaps some sort of security on TG 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.