• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

    We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

    If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Northern Colorado Control Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
178
:confused: In the RR Data Base it says primary CCS are red and alternate blue. But all that I can see is that all have a black * beside them. How can I tell the difference between them? What should I put in the scanner? I dont think I am color blind.
 
Last edited:

LFRfreak

Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
198
Location
Midland, TX
I hate to say it, but you ARE color blind - jk ; ) . The frequencies that are red are the frequencies that you want to put into your scanner.

-LFRfreak
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
178
LFRfreak said:
I hate to say it, but you ARE color blind - jk ; ) . The frequencies that are red are the frequencies that you want to put into your scanner.

-LFRfreak
OH no I am not they are all just black!!!
 

jimmnn

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
14,327
Location
Colorado
lockoutspecialist2 said:
:confused: In the RR Data Base it says primary CCS are red and alternate blue. But all that I can see is that all have a black * beside them. How can I tell the difference between them? What should I put in the scanner? I dont think I am color blind.
Nice colors here

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=329&d=&opt=all_tg

And remember only enter the primary CC, anything else confuses the radio.

Which sites do you need the CC for?

There also all available, including the actual tower files at pro96com yahoo groups as well.

Jim<
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
178
Thats the link I have been looking at RR I clicked on your link and still Black. I am looking for FTC PVH Greeley 35 Ave Loveland D/T ,Horsetooth and what ever else works for the area. Thanks Jim
 

lmriggs

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
110
Location
South of Looney Tunes
If you are going to monitor CSP in Larimer, don't forget to include BUCKHORN MNT (868.26250). Most ALL my CSP intelligence comes thru that channel.
 

jimmnn

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
14,327
Location
Colorado
lmriggs said:
If you are going to monitor CSP in Larimer, don't forget to include BUCKHORN MNT (868.26250). Most ALL my CSP intelligence comes thru that channel.
I would suggest Site 361 Bald Mtn, Site 314 Greeley North and Site 362 Horsetooth as well.

Jim<
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
178
lockoutspecialist2 said:
OH no I am not they are all just black!!!
:( I have no idea whats wrong with my computer. I know it is not me. PLEASE HELP with CCS red Larimer and Weld CO. Or copy and paste and PM me them all sites state wide my be that will work, I have printed them out and all still black.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
178
lockoutspecialist2 said:
:( I have no idea whats wrong with my computer. I know it is not me. PLEASE HELP with CCS red Larimer and Weld CO. Or copy and paste and PM me them all sites state wide my be that will work, I have printed them out and all still black.
Email
 
Last edited:

dond943

Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
14
Location
Parker, Colo
Buckhorn MTN - 868.26250
361-Bald MTN - 868.63750
314-Greeley North - 868.66250
362-Horsetooth - 868.88750

I hope this helps you Craig
 

lmriggs

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
110
Location
South of Looney Tunes
Loveland 868.76250
Mead 868.98750

Also, both the red and blue have asterisks beside them. The non-control channel don't.

Check your RR email. I'll return home tomorrow and send you some good stuff.

Lee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top