Northern Colorado Monitoring Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone in the Northern Colorado I-25 Area, some where between Ft Collins and Cheyenne, pull up 451.1625 and let me know if you hear a control channel or a constant data transmission. I have a SCADA system that is being interfered with and would like some feedback chasing it. Also a report of signal strength would be great!

Thanks,
Mike

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
SE Ft Collins

Wed night- SE Ft Collins:I hear nothing. 2nd floor whip antenna.

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Don't hear anything in Loveland. I do hear a faint control channel on 451.1125 . I know pager transmissions will cause a lot of havoc, and seen as how this is around common pager frequencies it may be a new pager frequency that is interfering. I'll go out more and see if I hear anything else.

Now I'm hearing burst data on your frequency. Faint though. I'm too far away from your tower.

Did a search. The link to the FCC doesn't work. Your freq. comes up as a public water utility in Windsor. ERP of 20 watts though..

Nothing in the database for 451.1125, but I do hear constant faint data. I know the step of 12.5 is correct.

Convert to degress/decimal

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to run up north today to see if I can track this down. The intermittent data is the Windsor Motorola MOSCAD system, the interference is a continues carrier that sounds like a control channel, I'm suspecting that the Basin Electric MPT-1327 system just north of Cheyenne is my issue. Down in Windsor, I’m receiving it at about -100 dBm with a yagi pointing north. So, a hunting I will go…

-Mike

Yep, it was Basin Electric's MPT-1327 system just north of Cheyenne. I spoke with one of the tech's back in ND, they are going to move the control channel to one of the other channels that they normally use for voice traffic. Hopefully, it does not interfere with someone else’s system.

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.