Northern Kentucky Regional Communications System (NKYRCS)

swstow

Premium Subscriber
hearing talk on Kenton co system ID 30105 , Covington PW , maybe system going active ?

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
The last I heard the official cut over was supposed to be the first week of July but I would guess they may be moving some public works departments over sooner, especially being that a lot of the departments are finding that this new system works MUCH better than what they are currently using.

swstow

Premium Subscriber
just added public works to my data base , but once every one goes live I will remove public works from the feed

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Also i am currently working on a updated Unication Codeplug which will be released sometime in the next day or so

KyFireFreak

Feed Provider
Word now is Kenton Co fire & police will change over August 4. Boone Co will change over the week before that. They will be slowly switching some public works and others over now til then. I have been told that Kenton Co Roads has their radios on the system and in use as well as Boone Co Animal Control and the rest is sporadic for now.

MikeSmith0096

Haven’t seen anything for Boone County Sheriff department or their public works on here. Are they going to be encrypted? Thank you everyone!!

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
Haven’t seen anything for Boone County Sheriff department or their public works on here. Are they going to be encrypted? Thank you everyone!!
Boone County Sheriff will be on the 08 PRIMARY talkgroup (they will also have several more that will be encrypted) and the public works talkgroups haven't been verified yet.

If someone would be willing to share a Boone County Sheriff and/or public works radio template I could likely verify them.

MikeSmith0096

Boone County Sheriff will be on the 08 PRIMARY talkgroup (they will also have several more that will be encrypted) and the public works talkgroups haven't been verified yet.

If someone would be willing to share a Boone County Sheriff and/or public works radio template I could likely verify them.
I have a crazy question what is the 08 PRIMARY talk group?

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
For those who are interested, I have been tracking talk group ID's that I have seen active on the system. The TGID's marked with an 'X' are the ones I have seen some kind of activity on so far.

Again, I am still looking for radio templates from any and all departments to help confirm the proper labeling for the talk groups. As you can see they have a lot that are still unconfirmed and with radio templates I would be able to confirm many more.

Attachments

• 200703 Active TGs.pdf
    131.4 KB · Views: 67