Northern Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

East_Algoma

HITS fM

I worked for PELMOREX for a while , but we made a move to FM - we sold our AM Transmitter ( just was impossible to find AM stuff ) I bought just this week a new transmitter ...MOOSE is here too...they bought the Pelmorext station some time back...I think rocco and walter hume owned CKNR ( I had left when they owned the station ) they moved to FM with the Moose , horrible signal...no pilot 19 Hz light ever pops on..for FM that aint good..lol

sleepingiant

Premium Subscriber
from thunder bay running gre 500...
wife is from kap and has family there so i bring it when i go

rt234

help

I'm from Timmins (Zone 3). When I have some information, I update my county (Cochrane). I'm the one who did most of the updates on Cochrane county page and, I wrote the WIKI . If I have info, i usually share it.

:)

im from timmins using an iphone with 5-0 radio police scanner can anyone tell me the feed url for timmins police or timmins opp thanks

rc1990

im from timmins using an iphone with 5-0 radio police scanner can anyone tell me the feed url for timmins police or timmins opp thanks

I don't think there's any! Timmins Police are unscanable (encrypted). The Only feed I know of is Air Traffic Control from timmins in the Montréal sector and the Toronto sector!

Status
Not open for further replies.