Northglenn Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Northglenn: SB I-25 about 11800 block male down on the highway closing road and Truck-62 req C/G.

Batt 61 will land the bird.

O/F 130.150, 460.425, DTRS, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Sounding fatal, requesting more investigators and L/G 1 has not lifted from the scene yet.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Northglenn U/D: L/G 1 off headed to SAC level 1 on arrival, 40's male massive facial trauma after being hit by a car at interstate speed.

Jim<

papaelk

Hit and run victim hospitalized

NORTHGLENN - Police say a 43-year-old man was walking along I-25 Friday night when he was hit by a vehicle.

When Northglenn Police arrived, they found a local nurse, who happened to be in the area, performing CPR on the victim, Michael Sintas.

The accident occurred on I-25, near 116th Street.

Police say they do not know why the man was walking along I-25 at around 8:15 Friday night, but suspect alcohol to be involved.

The victim was airlifted from the scene with serious injuries to St. Anthony's Central, where he's listed in critical condition.

Police believe the suspect was possibly driving a dark colored Ford or Dodge SUV, which is now missing a passenger side mirror and possibly some molding.

According to witnesses, a man and woman stopped on the side of the road after the accident, but left as police arrived on the scene.

Northglenn Police are urging anyone with information to call 303-450-8893.

papaelk

NORTHGLENN - Police say they have more information about a hit-and-run accident where a 43-year-old man was hit while trying to cross Interstate 25.

Additional Resources...
Northglenn Police continue search for hit-and-run driver
Hit and run victim hospitalized

Northglenn Police believe Michael Sintas was intoxicated when he tried to cross the 11600 block of southbound I-25 on foot Oct. 6th.

Sintas was critically injured.

Investigators say they have more information about the vehicle that hit Sintas.

They are looking for a 1988 Toyota pickup truck missing a passenger side mirror. Police say there may be damage to the passenger side of the truck.

Anyone with information is urged to call the Northglenn Police Department at 303-450-5593.

Status
Not open for further replies.