Northumberland county Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Looks to me like Northumberland County operates on this TRS. If you are referring to the conventional VHF/UHF channels, I'm not sure if they're still in use. Your location says you're in Northumberland County, have you tried plugging them into your scanner to see if they're still active? Some counties keep analog channels alive as backup if the TRS goes down

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
These licenses are expired, feel free to request them to be deleted via the "Submit info" tab in the database. Choose "Conventional" and tell them to delete the confirmed expired ones I outlined below. Everything I didn't outline's license still shows active, expiring either 2021 or 22. Just because the licenses are active doesn't necessarily mean the frequencies are still in use (regularly).

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
There was a report a while back that the old police dispatch VHF was still utilized by Snyder Co (or Central Susquehanna 911) for interop with Northumberland Co units. We need ground truthing on the stuff left in the DB. If it cannot be confirmed that the legacy equipment has been completely removed, then the older stuff is usually left in the DB for a while.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
These licenses are expired, feel free to request them to be deleted via the "Submit info" tab in the database. Choose "Conventional" and tell them to delete the confirmed expired ones I outlined below.
RRDB policy is that frequencies are not removed based solely on the status of the FCC license.

Just because the licenses are active doesn't necessarily mean the frequencies are still in use (regularly).
Likewise, just because the license is expired doesn't mean that the frequencies are not still being used, or programmed as backups, etc. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.