Northumberland - Knoebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommahawk

Does anyone know the color codes for the Knoebels amusement park by chance? I believe they only have one but I'm trying to confirm.

I'm trying to program my Anytone D878 and while I could just place it in promiscuous mode I'd prefer having everything set correctly

Tommahawk

Ok that explains it. It's why I was pulling my hair out. I thought it was a regular TRBO system....

As far as the Color Code I totally missed it in the table. I was doing this on the phone and didn't scroll right enough. Thanks for the help!

Welp there goes that idea. Guess I'll have to start carrying my commercial hand held. Can't afford a Thales or Motorola 700 or 8000 sadly

Last edited:

Steveradio

Went up in the beginning of summer and very disappointing to hear nothing on the scanner but data bursts, used to love listening to the park ops while kids went on the rides. Not anymore..

HJCF0520

Hello,
I am the person who entered their MOTOTRBO CAP+ system into RR. I was there a couple weeks ago and brought both my Uniden BCD325P2, (the scanner I used to initially track the system), and my VHF Motorola DMR portable. I programmed my Motorola radio in a way to be able to monitor 16 talkgroups as an RX list by monitoring the control/ voice channels as conventional channels in a scan list.

As mentioned above, the data bursts and possible data on any of the system channels would mess a standard DMR radio's scanning up, including the config I used in my Motorola DMR radio.

If you have a DMR scanner, I recommend listening to the system! It has a lot of activity and operations are pretty interesting across the talkgroups. In the two days I was there, I heard all of the talkgroups listed for the system plus more which I still consider unconfirmed.

I'm not affiliated with Knoebels, but I've been going there for a while and it was fun to scan their system.

Have a great day and 73!

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
Hello,
I am the person who entered their MOTOTRBO CAP+ system into RR. I was there a couple weeks ago and brought both my Uniden BCD325P2, (the scanner I used to initially track the system), and my VHF Motorola DMR portable. I programmed my Motorola radio in a way to be able to monitor 16 talkgroups as an RX list by monitoring the control/ voice channels as conventional channels in a scan list.

As mentioned above, the data bursts and possible data on any of the system channels would mess a standard DMR radio's scanning up, including the config I used in my Motorola DMR radio.

If you have a DMR scanner, I recommend listening to the system! It has a lot of activity and operations are pretty interesting across the talkgroups. In the two days I was there, I heard all of the talkgroups listed for the system plus more which I still consider unconfirmed.

I'm not affiliated with Knoebels, but I've been going there for a while and it was fun to scan their system.

Have a great day and 73!
Thanks for your time in inputting the DMR data. I haven't been there since the DMR system is in use; hope to get up there next year. I never heard of the place until I met my wife who is originally from Bloomsburg; the first time we went there in '78 they were using the RS49MHz walkies. They've come a long way comms wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.