Northwest Ohio Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpdkop21

I see the Ohio forum has been kinda slow lately, so I will start a new discussion. Anyone who comes across any updated talkgroups for Allen, Putnam, Hardin and Hancock, please post them. Lima PD and FD are now "live" and Hancock County Sheriff is using an unknown talkgroup for dispatching. Findlay PD & FD is either switching over or will be soon. Still trying to convince my wife to let me buy a good scanner so i can stream these areas! Oh, and the Highway Patrol has finally made their ID's public, so all of us outlying agencies can finally program those into our MARCS mobiles! About time too!

Don't laugh, but my Bearcat 560 XLT outlasted the much newer PRO-2049 and is still going strong! Just wish it had a P25 brother!

Mike-KC8OWL

I

Don't laugh, but my Bearcat 560 XLT outlasted the much newer PRO-2049 and is still going strong!

Ha ha ha ... I have an old BC950 that still sees regular use as a dedicated rail road monitor. This was one of the first 800 MHz base / mobile scanners (pre-trunking scanners).

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Findlay has totally switched all their services over to MARCS. At least for now PD isn't encrypting any of their traffic, but they're supposed to be.

See thread here: http://forums.radioreference.com/oh...findlay-marcs-no-im-not-talking-about-pd.html

Unknown TG for Hancock County SO? If you know of any please post them. The only TG that I'm aware of them using for dispatching is 56336. I have not observed any new TGs for them as of late.

To see all the currently known TGs for Hancock see: 32 HANCOCK COUNTY--State of Ohio MARCS - Multi-Agency Radio Communications Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

We'll probably be seeing new unknown TGs for Findlay and Lima once they get settled into the new systems.

The thread about Lima is here: http://forums.radioreference.com/oh...ma-police-fire-marcs-transition-imminent.html

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
As Patrick has pointed out, there are already other threads on these subjects and there is no need for yet another thread for subjects that are already covered.
Please refer to item #2 in the Forum Guidelines sticky for proper posting of new threads.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.