Northwest Scanner Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

KF7VYC

Premium Subscriber
Greetings,

This be my first post here on RR and i thought this would be a good place to start!

ok i know a lot of you Feed Providers probably already have your own sites but i am looking to create the biggest site of just the Northwest Scanner Project this will include the following States WA, ID, OR, MT and also BC Canada

what i wanna do is make it easy for people to listen to one of the feeds on a single page

if you all wanna know more post here and i will give more details

WAS021 / Michael

JoeyC

Radioreference is already the biggest platform for this and it is already established. I suppose you could try to build your own site, but it will never be the biggest. Good luck.

KF7VYC

Premium Subscriber
my goal is not to be the biggest and RR dies not post the fire and things like that this is front page stuff RR is the Audio side not the news side

Last edited:

JoeyC

my goal is not to be the biggest and RR dies not post the fire and things like that this is front page stuff RR is the Audio side not the news side

Ok, but thats not the impression you gave in your opening statement.

Greetings,

...but i am looking to create the biggest site of just the Northwest Scanner Project this will include the following States WA, ID, OR, MT and also BC Canada...
WAS021 / Michael

KF7VYC

Premium Subscriber
ok then let me clarify it
Biggest Site in the "Northwest" for the following states WA, ID, OR, MT and also BC Canada
this is not a Scanner feed provider its a site for News and information like that this is for the Northwest RR is World Wide! so let me re phrase this

I am wanting to create a site that the WA, ID, OR, MT and also BC Canada.. can Post there Fire and other News that they heard or seen in there area and yes i would like to also place there Feed on the site and get it so a visitor can come see it and possibly listen and then point everyone to RR
for more info on the scanner feeds the biggest part is i just want a site to be used for the NW

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
You sent out a few emails about this but you have your email turned off. I myself am not in at this point but I would think if you want people in on this you need to turn your email and P.M. on.

KF7VYC

Premium Subscriber
according to the picture it show i am accepting from anyone unless there is something wrong in the settings?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 272

bezking

You are now, because you have the required post count. Before, you were a moderated user and thus could not use the PM or Member Email systems.

KF7VYC

Premium Subscriber
so it was not a setting i had but my post count so i could not receive them so it was not my Fault :( i looked high and low and was like whats am i missing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.