BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Not able to download csv file. Red X and im a subscriber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke5hbd

Premium Subscriber
Subscriber to RadioReference with a 436HP and can not download the cvs files. File has a red X.Screenshot_2019-01-28-18-01-22.png Also can not access my Admin to my county as it stated access denied.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure the "Admin" button is for database admins to login, not for you to contact an admin.

ke5hbd

Premium Subscriber
I'm pretty sure the "Admin" button is for database admins to login, not for you to contact an admin.
At one point and time you could view who the Admin was and could email them directly. I see what I was warned about by buying another six month subscription to RadioReference. I had been a member before but just didn't renew my subscription. I'm disappointed at this time because I just in my own opinion threw away $15.00. I see no place to email about my issue. Thank you to the ones that took time out of their busy schedules to reply to my post. 73"s.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I tried downloading the file in question and had no issues. What exactly happens when you click on it? Are you sure you are logged into the RR database when you attempt this?

ke5hbd

Premium Subscriber
I tried downloading the file in question and had no issues. What exactly happens when you click on it? Are you sure you are logged into the RR database when you attempt this?

As circled in the screen capture there is a red x on the download file. This file does not show up on any of my computers. I have win7 pro win 8 pro along with Win 10 and even Linux. I have tried google,opera etc also. I feel as my $15.00 was taken away. I will just write the $15.00 off and go to a friends house who has RR and is not having this issue and I will program my many radios there. I really hope someone is enjoying my $15.00.

Attachments

• radio.jpg
    radio.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 41

ke5hbd

Premium Subscriber
All I want is this thread to be deleted. If and ADMIN is reading this delete this now.

mule1075

Feed Provider
As circled in the screen capture there is a red x on the download file. This file does not show up on any of my computers. I have win7 pro win 8 pro along with Win 10 and even Linux. I have tried google,opera etc also. I feel as my $15.00 was taken away. I will just write the $15.00 off and go to a friends house who has RR and is not having this issue and I will program my many radios there. I really hope someone is enjoying my $15.00.
That x is green. As it is all the time logged in or out.

bob550

Premium Subscriber
The green "x" is simply the Microsoft Excel logo. Perhaps the OP suffers from a form of color blindness and realized his error after posting.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
If you look at the very top of the first pic, it seems he is on a cell phone. Not sure if that could have been the problem or not. If the phone does not have anything installed to open the .csv file, I don't think it would open. I did just download a csv file and it asked what format I wanted it in. It opened on my galaxy phone.. X was green for me too.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
If you look at the very top of the first pic, it seems he is on a cell phone. Not sure if that could have been the problem or not. If the phone does not have anything installed to open the .csv file, I don't think it would open. I did just download a csv file and it asked what format I wanted it in. It opened on my galaxy phone.. X was green for me too.

Good catch. Just tried downloading it on my Samsung and it downloaded it fine and then prompted me to open it.

I'm not even sure the OP tried to download it.

I'm sure we can help him out if he wishes to respond.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
The green "x" is simply the Microsoft Excel logo. Perhaps the OP suffers from a form of color blindness and realized his error after posting.

Possibly, but after beating up RR so much he could at least return and update everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.