PSR-800: Not Communicating with Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
I had my GRE PSR-800 communicating with Windows 10, but not now. Do I need to reload the USB driver? If yes, what is the name of the driver.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I had my GRE PSR-800 communicating with Windows 10, but not now. Do I need to reload the USB driver? If yes, what is the name of the driver.

Assuming you have not done the unofficial upgrade to a ws1080 the original driver is: GRECOM_PSR800.inf

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
Windows 10 error message that "The third-party INF does not contain digital signature information."

dmaria

Windows 10 error message that "The third-party INF does not contain digital signature information."

Microsoft requires a digital signature in it drivers in the latest versions of Windows 10. There are some ways to get around this temporarily, but Microsoft seems to be disabling them. The only thing I found that worked for me was to install Windows 7 on a virtual machine. Worked great.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
I followed the instructions, but I am receiving the below message when I try to set the scanner time in the GRE EZ Scan.

Scanner Not Found

Your scanner does not appear to be connected to your computer. Please connect the scanner to your computer and try again.

I am able to see the contents of the scanner SD card when I connect the cable from the scanner to the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.