Not just MWC, but everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

okccsi

Ok, I think it is time to have am eeting at my house. FreqScout helped a ton when he was here, but now I have more pressing matters to take care of. I need to get the coax from the outside to the inside, and set something up on the inside that looks very clean. Tons of radio's, plus my base station for the LTR system. One pole/two antenna's are run, but the wires are still outside. I think we need to have an old fashioned barn raising party.

I have some great pictures of the antenna install, but I have to edit them for size and get them posted. I also have progress pics of the shack setup as it has changed around somuch in the last couple of days. I have like 6 more radio's to setup and the base station to get installed. That one won't be ready until sometime next week. Maybe it will get here about the same time as somone's repeater.

So, anyone have idea's? I need to split a couple of antenna's, set another two up, and generally piss the wife off even more. Donation are accepted to if someone just happens to have an old discone or scantenna laying around that is doubling as a dust collection agent.

The HAM radio antenna will be last. Once the move is completely done, the old house squared away (hopefully this weekend), and I get this office completed so my wife can scrapbook (which takes a LOT of heat off of me), then I can go take the test.

So I am open to suggestions. Fire away.

OKC CSI

CommShrek

This post looks like a solicitation for labor to work on some of your projects.

okccsi

Twobravo said:
This post looks like a solicitation for labor to work on some of your projects.

I would classify it under "Community Awareness Program". Loose definition to be; helping me with kick ass ideas so that I can better provide coverage of local incidents while not getting beat down by my wife for a nasty mess.

OKC CSI

okccsi

phil_smith said:
If I come down with my camaro in tow, yall mind pulling my transmission? :lol: j/k!

I don't mind pulling transmissions, putting them back in is the problem. I will never do a tranny again without a lift.

OKC CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.