Not much, but it lets me hear the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Well, I finally have all my radios in one place, and although it's nothing fancy, it lets me hear what's going on in my local area and also the world...

IMAG0051.jpg

Lower left to right: PRO-37, BCT8, BC72XLT and PRO-84.

Upper left to right Kaito KA1102 Shortwave Receiver and a very old Realistic TRC-441 CB radio (mainly to fill in space, but also to listen to the crazy truckers over on I-294.

SSSG

:)

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Nice!
Monitoring is all about doing just that, monitoring. If it works for you and you hear what you want to hear, thats all that matters. There is no rule that says you have to have all the large amount of equipment that some of us have. If it works for you, cool beans!!!!

Manny

N3LLO

Rock on! I had a Pro-37.... For me, that's the scanner that started all of the (scanning) madness! Glad to see a recent picture of one! Awesome!

N8IAA

Had a Pro-37. Loved the heck out of it. I started with a 2 Channel Lafayette Xtal rcvr in the 39 mhz band for my local PD and FD. Does ya get on SSB with it?
Larry

CLTX11

More than I have and I have enough....well I could use some more but hey, I can easily monitor what I need.

Looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.