not picking up ems

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickiesmith68

Premium Subscriber
i havnt been able to pick up my country ems in the last three weeks they are not encrypton and i dont know how to found out if they changed any thing dunkiln county mo

Reconrider

1) Look up there license and see if they have any new frequencies listed.

2) wildcard the frequency instead of having a tone with it.

3) do a search on the fcc/rrdb website for new license involving them

i havnt been able to pick up my country ems in the last three weeks
What model scanner do you have?

Is this the system?

MOSWIN.jpg

You'll need a Phase 2 scanner to receive this system.

Look up there license

Yes, check their license too

Last edited:

u2brent

OAMPT
i havnt been able to pick up my country ems in the last three weeks they are not encrypton and i dont know how to found out if they changed any thing dunkiln county mo
You didn't specify the frequencies in question, but it appears that some were recently deleted for your county..

Frequencies Updated (Updated: 0, Deleted 1) for Dunklin County Starcom212018-08-03 12:49:05
Subcategory (Arbyrd ) deletedStarcom212018-08-03 12:47:46
Frequencies Updated (Updated: 7, Deleted 0) for Dunklin County Starcom212018-08-03 12:46:46
Changed Subcategory Details For: SchoolsStarcom212018-08-03 12:43:10
Subcategory (Three Rivers Health Care Ambulance) deletedStarcom212018-08-03 12:39:21
Changed Subcategory Details For: Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center (Kennett)Starcom212018-08-03 12:37:48
Changed Subcategory Details For: Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center (Kennett)Starcom212018-08-03 12:37:37
Frequencies Updated (Updated: 0, Deleted 4) for Dunklin County Starcom212018-08-03 12:37:17
Tagged 4 Frequencies with (Deprecated)KD4YGG2018-07-26 08:03:13
I suspect this is what your trying to hear, they likely have moved to a local trunked system or have a completely new license (only someone within range would be able to determine this)..

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
What model scanner do you have?

Is this the system?

View attachment 91426

You'll need a Phase 2 scanner to receive this system.
Not quite.
While MOSWIN is tagged as a P25 Phase II system in the database, all of the listed talkgroup ID's are shown to be using P25 Phase I. All currently show D in the Mode Column. At some futire date, one or more, or maybe all users, might upgrade to use Phase II, but that is not the case at the present.
Looking at your county in the database, Medic One EMS shows to be using DMR. Is the scanner that you are using capable of monitoring DMR? The Whistler database scanners can receive DMR. A number of Uniden scanners as well can handle DMR, but only if you install the DMR upgrade. As already asked, which scanner do you have? If it is DMR capable, were you listening to EMS on their DMR channels but now no longer hear them?

wbloss

Human
Database Admin

rickiesmith68

Premium Subscriber
Ye
Not quite.
While MOSWIN is tagged as a P25 Phase II system in the database, all of the listed talkgroup ID's are shown to be using P25 Phase I. All currently show D in the Mode Column. At some futire date, one or more, or maybe all users, might upgrade to use Phase II, but that is not the case at the present.

Looking at your county in the database, Medic One EMS shows to be using DMR. Is the scanner that you are using capable of monitoring DMR? The Whistler database scanners can receive DMR. A number of Uniden scanners as well can handle DMR, but only if you install the DMR upgrade. As already asked, which scanner do you have? If it is DMR capable, were you listening to EMS on their DMR channels but now no longer hear them?
Yes i have the 536hp and yes i do have the dmr upgrade

rickiesmith68

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.