Not receiving emails..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackink

I have everything checked off under the Preferences section of my account, including under Email options of receiving email when a new conversation message is received.
Under the Content options everything is checked off also.
In fact, everything is checked off on that whole page but I'm not getting any email notifications about anything whether it's something that I posted and someone replied to, or I replied to a thread and someone replied to that thread or to me...., I get nothing via email..

This all started with the new software, I was getting email notifications before.

Can someone help me in fixing this?

Thanks, Steve

sfd119

Change your email or contact the site admin. If an RR email gets bounced back to them you stop receiving it.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I'll let Lindsay know. The email function of the forums is handled separately from the forums software so he has to handle it.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have everything checked off under the Preferences section of my account, including under Email options of receiving email when a new conversation message is received.
Under the Content options everything is checked off also.
In fact, everything is checked off on that whole page but I'm not getting any email notifications about anything whether it's something that I posted and someone replied to, or I replied to a thread and someone replied to that thread or to me...., I get nothing via email..

This all started with the new software, I was getting email notifications before.

Can someone help me in fixing this?

Thanks, Steve

Steve,

On November 3rd, 2018, you reported an email from RadioReference.com as SPAM to your email provider. When you do that, we block and stop sending any further emails to your email address.

I've removed the block and you should be OK now.

Blackink

Steve,

On November 3rd, 2018, you reported an email from RadioReference.com as SPAM to your email provider. When you do that, we block and stop sending any further emails to your email address.

I've removed the block and you should be OK now.

Hmmmm., I don't ever remember doing that- reporting an email from RR as SPAM.

I just received an email from a member posting in another thread so I'm good to go....I hope!

Thanks for the fix Lindsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.