BCD396XT: Not Reserving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusco25

I am not the type the ***** but this scanner so far is a complete pos.. I had a Pro-106 had ZERO issues at all at listening to my local state police post.. that is with stock antenna.. ZERO issues.. I had to sell it due to some issues that came up.. So I got 396xt.. This think is a joke.. I have got the RS 800Mhz antenna.. done ****.. stock antenna done ****.. Got a ST2 at 25 foot NOTHING.. My Pro-106 was able to pull in the freq with stock I done spent $400 on this scanner and $90 on antenna's and it is still way behind the Pro-106.. WTF do I need to do for this **** to work?

wtp

some w's

the folks here would like to help but could you start with what system you are trying to hear?
and where you are located, some locals might know that reception is or is not possible.
sometimes things change quickly and a system becomes unmonitorable.

kma371

QRT
I am not the type the ***** but this scanner so far is a complete pos.. I had a Pro-106 had ZERO issues at all at listening to my local state police post.. that is with stock antenna.. ZERO issues.. I had to sell it due to some issues that came up.. So I got 396xt.. This think is a joke.. I have got the RS 800Mhz antenna.. done ****.. stock antenna done ****.. Got a ST2 at 25 foot NOTHING.. My Pro-106 was able to pull in the freq with stock I done spent $400 on this scanner and $90 on antenna's and it is still way behind the Pro-106.. WTF do I need to do for this **** to work?
Take it back.

JamesO

Firmware update??

The 396XT is a nice little scanner that does almost everything it is designed to do.

Again, info on the system/local you are trying to receive and $90 for an antenna?? Hope this is a base antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.