Not scanning trunked FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

j1place

I have make several FL list with sentinel and from scratch and or RR data base so I have the software down. As for trunking i Have no idea whats going on but wont scan them.. this is what I've done trying to make a single FL for Wayne county.. Using sentinel from Indiana / Wayne / Statewide / Indiana project Hoosier safe-t / Wayne(89) I made FL it brought all over so I deleted all but Wayne(89) and added the sites from Richmond thats Wayne counties headquarters for dispatching, scanner says its scanning but I get nothing. It seems to be scanning the sites not the channels..have checked services types, all QK and SK also LK, nothing avoided and scanning FL is on, monitor and download is on, not sure where to go from here????
Jack

Hit_Factor

Send me your address via private message and I'll send you my file for Berrien, Cass an All of MPSCS in Michigan. I'm pretty sure I setup my FL the way you are trying to do for Wayne.

j1place

Hit Factor, for some reason i can't send you private message or e mail you have contacted support as soon has we have that resolved ill send you my address, thanks jack..

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Private Messaging is restricted for new users. As soon as you have enough posts, you will be able to use it.

j1place

Mike,
I get the same results trying to email you as I do with the private message service restricted, is there another option for communicating with hit factor till my post increase, i tried the email option for him and its restricted also, thanks.
jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.