not sure where else to post this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_in_maine

I have about a 6 submissions that are open..2 that are assigned to admins that are not very active here...not sure why, but I tried contacting Mike Oxlong, as he completed about 50 of them last week, and went very smoothly,
I tried emailing him, as in his profile, it says PM's are off to use email, when i try that, which I did twice, I get this error:
Invalid Redirect URL (MikeOxlong RadioReference.com Member Profile sure what this means...

I will wait to make more submissions, so not to clog the queue up..
Doug

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I'm leaving it to the Maine admin's to handle these submissions which are only 3 days old as far as I can see.

I can also see from one of the submissions that you and ME343 were exchanging notes on the 24th so I'm not sure what the rush is?

I don't mind helping out when submissions for an area are back logged but in this case, two local admin's have owned some of your submissions so there's no need for me to intervene.

Last edited:

lost_in_maine

I'm leaving it to the Maine admin's to handle these submissions which are only 3 days old as far as I can see.

I can also see from one of the submissions that you and ME343 were exchanging notes on the 24th so I'm not sure what the rush is?

I don't mind helping out when submissions for an area are back logged but in this case, two local admin's have owned some of your submissions so there's no need for me to intervene.

Mike this has been an issue for over a year getting things approved for Maine, like we are some state that don't count...Eric messaged me, and never heard back...before he went off to NY for 4 months, and never told anyone here...
I won't bother to submit anymore...it's too frustrating..thought I could help to get Maine to be up to date, but
the time I put into it, seems like I am fighting a losing battle..I know they are just volunteers, but waiting weeks sometimes, doesn't seem acceptable, at least to me..
Sorry to waste your time
Thanks
Doug

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Sorry to hear that.

Looks like you and ME343 exchanged messages back on the 24th. I'd give him a little more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.