Notepad Kindle Transfer Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I have an aggravating situation with Kindle and Notepad that I am hoping someone can help me with.

I copy things from my desktop in Notepad and save them, then transfer to Kindle to read on my iPad, but they do not save in the same format. Word Wrap is not an option. It comes up on my iPad Kindle as running paragraphs and I need them in a readable format, my paragraphs and stanzas and text outline. I cannot find a way to edit in Kindle as it is read-only. How can I make the Notepad files save just as they are and be readable on my Kindle (iPad) as I save them? Anybody?

Thanks!

JD
kf4anc

Stupidfatkid

I have an aggravating situation with Kindle and Notepad that I am hoping someone can help me with.

I copy things from my desktop in Notepad and save them, then transfer to Kindle to read on my iPad, but they do not save in the same format. Word Wrap is not an option. It comes up on my iPad Kindle as running paragraphs and I need them in a readable format, my paragraphs and stanzas and text outline. I cannot find a way to edit in Kindle as it is read-only. How can I make the Notepad files save just as they are and be readable on my Kindle (iPad) as I save them? Anybody?

Thanks!

JD
kf4anc

You can try printing to a PDF file in Notepad and then copying the PDF file to your Kindle.

Status
Not open for further replies.