Nothing to Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

weiss_bob

I have a new BCD536HP. I've set up a favorites list in its Sentinel and
transferred it to the scanner. Range is set to 10 miles and the FL is enabled. I can scan
the full database but not the FL. It says "Nothing to scan." I've looked at the troubleshooting steps and am at a loss. What I don't understand is that I also have an HP-1 and loading the same FL (via an export to *.hpe) through its Sentinel allows me to scan the same FL I tried in the 536.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
transferred it to the scanner. Range is set to 10 miles and the FL is enabled. I can scan
the full database but not the FL. It says "Nothing to scan." I've looked at the troubleshooting steps and am at a loss. What I don't understand is that I also have an HP-1 and loading the same FL (via an export to *.hpe) through its Sentinel allows me to scan the same FL I tried in the 536.

Have you seen this checklist?

http://forums.radioreference.com/un...4-x36-nothing-scan-checklist.html#post2121181

phask

Premium Subscriber

Too many unknowns

Does the Favorite list have location enabled, if do do you have it set in the scanner?

Do you have the correct service types enabled?

Just treat it the same as the HP1 for now and should be ez.

Status
Not open for further replies.