ThunderBritches

Premium Subscriber
B1B.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

zangler

here is one of the heritage flight...amazing to see those 4 planes together.

my cam is the Canon PowerShot A700. i use it on manual mode, and for a point and shoot it really does an amazing job.

Attachments

• IMG_0909-1.jpg
    IMG_0909-1.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

ThunderBritches

Premium Subscriber
I just looked at the video on photobucket and it took the quality down. Let me know if you want it emailed to you, it does look better than that.

ThunderBritches

Premium Subscriber
Here is a shot of the back of the Raptor. The vectored thrust system is awesome!
I had an enjoyable talk with the pilot Maj. Anger. That really is his name, and his callsign is Rage. Great guy and good representative for the Air Force.

IMG_1789.jpg

mike_webb59

Me and the G/F went, it was her first air show in a while. It was good event, sad to see that the Thunderbirds had to run their low-altitude show. But we were throroughly impressed.

The K-9 demonstration was pretty darned good as well.

I also enjoyed the Eagle flybys. Sometimes two engines are better than one.

Did anyone see the size of the hole to B1 punched into the clouds on the final pass? Burned off a lot of water vapor.

Last edited:

samson512

It was a great show overall. Anyone catch the jokes the Thunderbirds were telling each other right before they taxied to takeoff? The one about F-15 pilots?

ThunderBritches

Premium Subscriber
I didn't catch the jokes, what were they saying? Years ago at Randolph I got a big kick out of one of the TBird pilots singing opera as they were heading out for takeoff. He actually wasn't too bad either!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.