november 15

I am looking for feeds for Harnett, Johnston, and Lee counties for November 15, 2022 (Ambulance/police/fire). Was hoping to find the feed instead of buying broadcastify premium since I only need it for this. I tried a few including Openmhz. It had a feed, but the archives do not go back to November. thanks

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
To access the Broadcastify/RR archives you need to be a premium subscriber, and they do go back that far. If the archives are that important to you I wouldn't think $15 would be too much to get you what you need.

Last edited:
Welcome to the RR forums. Indeed a premium sub is needed to access archived audio. No way around it, sorry
[URL unfurl="tr
To access the Broadcastify/RR archives you need to be a premium subscriber, and they do go back that far. If the archives are that important to you I wouldn't think $15 would be too much to get you what you need.
I don't know $15 for one event, and it may not of had a call of service. I will check with a few associates.
ue"]RadioReference Network Premium Subscription[/URL]

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I don't know $15 for one event, and it may not of had a call of service. I will check with a few associates.
ue"]RadioReference Network Premium Subscription[/URL]

Oh totally understand, that's two Starbucks coffees or a lunch at a fast food restaurant, and the recordings you hope to get aren't that important anyways. Well, happy hunting, just thought I'd make the suggestion.

spacellamaman

How far back do the archives go? I didn't realize all was being recorded by default to begin with. Seems like that has to require some tremendous storage overhead. Even for a week, I mean how many live streams are typically active?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
How far back do the archives go? I didn't realize all was being recorded by default to begin with. Seems like that has to require some tremendous storage overhead. Even for a week, I mean how many live streams are typically active?
From the Broadcastify Archives page:

For Premium Subscribers......

All audio feeds on Broadcastify are continuously archived for up to 365 days. Each archive is available in 30 minute blocks which can be played online or downloaded in MP3 format.

I'm sure premium subscription fees are part of what pays for the storage overhead.