NOW HIRING: Public Safety Radio Communication Field Service Technician in Eau Claire, WI.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Are you an amateur radio operator? Do you enjoy outdoor recreation? Are you a volunteer EMT or firefighter? Do you have education or work experience in the electronics field with an emphasis on radio frequencies or two-way radios? If your interests include one or more of these activities, you may be a great fit for the Wisconsin State Patrol’s Bureau of Network Engineering and Data Infrastructure.
NOW HIRING: Public Safety Radio Communication Field Service Technician in Eau Claire, WI.
Learn more about this opportunity, including eligibility for a $2,000 sign-on bonus, HERE: An error has occurred.

Wisconsin State Patrol.jpg

70cutlass442

Premium Subscriber
Well, as a firefighter, paramedic, police officer, ham, and maintainer of both public safety and commercial systems, please let me know when an opportunity like this opens up in the Milwaukee area.

wiscannerguy5100

Banned
Banned
Well, as a firefighter, paramedic, police officer, ham, and maintainer of both public safety and commercial systems, please let me know when an opportunity like this opens up in the Milwaukee area.
Well John you would be the perfect fit for that and hopefully something will happen in the area one of these years I'll keep my ears open if I hear anything about stuff like this also in the field and if I hear anything I'll let you know.