Now THAT'S an echo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB9LMJ

Thanks to all that suggested GRleve3 to me a few weeks back when I posted which software was more applicable to what I wanted to do with it. I was arm-chair chasing tonight getting used to my new software when I captured this awesome image of a storm NE of Amarillo, TX.

The base reflectivity was impressive until I looked at the base velocity! Now that's some cool software!

Thanks all!

PS
Speaking of getting used to things...how would you insert this image in the text space instead of attaching it as a thumbnail?

Thanks again.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 466

KB9LMJ

And just so you don't get suckered into the leading edge of the storm...check out "Tail-End Charlie."

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 320

KC0QNB

Posting pictures, go get an account at Photobucket.com (free) upload what you want to the site. using the img link after you upload right click on it, a little and brief "copied" label will pop up go to the forum you want
to post it, type your text (don't forget to hit enter after your text to start a new line) right click paste, submit your post, best to use an image editor to resize the image to no more than 600 pixels on the longest side. If you need more help pm me but I won't get the message until I am home from work (after 5:30pm Central time)

KB9LMJ

Thanks KC0QNB for the pic instructions, sorry it took so long to get back.

Silent- go to GRLevelX.com I'm using GRlevel3.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.