NPARC Fleamarket & Hamfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

_jabber_

Noticed the Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club, Inc is having a Hamfest and Flea Market on Feb 4th. Has anyone been to a previous one? Anyone here belong to the club can give us more info on it?

LesWurk

Noticed the Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club, Inc is having a Hamfest and Flea Market on Feb 4th. Has anyone been to a previous one? Anyone here belong to the club can give us more info on it?

Been there, its ok but often very packed and hard to get around. A little smaller than some of the T O area swaps.

mciupa

Been there, its ok but often very packed and hard to get around. A little smaller than some of the T O area swaps.

I agree, it wouldn't hurt to take a Swiffer with you if you are interested in some "vintage" treasures.:lol:

Last time I was there was two years ago.

There are usually raffles to win: a gift certificate from RadioWorld ($1000, I think); 50/50 draws.

Both RW and Durham should have some show specials on as well.

Last edited:

mrweather

It's a popular event since it's the unofficial kick-off to the hamfest season. Providing Mother Nature behaves herself the turnout is very good. I was there several years ago and will be back this year, weather permitting.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Its always a decent fest. Not a bad size either - when it was at the CAW hall, it was bigger in my opinion. Still it is on my "never miss" list, along with York, Brampton and Milton.

Status
Not open for further replies.