Nsuh didpatch from syosset

Status
Not open for further replies.

giguchan

Premium Subscriber
Hey all,
It's been a while since i have been here last... I have a question... I know that NSUH(North shore university Hospital) runs Medic trucks in suffolk county on the south shore for 911(at least they used to) I thought they are Dispatched on NON 911 runs out of a Nassau county Hospital Syosset?
Does anyone know the Frequency? or if it's even Monitorable? that a word? I thought they used Nextels at one time, but i think they went back to Radio..

Thanks

giguchan

Premium Subscriber
Hey,
Sorry for the late reply. I have a 780 xlt that i have never used for listening to anything other than Conventional stuff... will the 780 work for this situation? I was supposed to have a 996 by now ,but i ran out of money. if the 780 will not do the job i hope the 996 will.

Since they have sites all over i dont think i'll have a problem receiving them. Ihave to go up to MA the week after next to visit my mom andto visit the Bass proshop.. it would be a shame to be in the same state as the best scsnner shop in the world and not bring something home right?

warren

NSUH-LIJ ambulances seem to have moved off the LTR system. Anyone have an update, new frequencies or system? Thanks

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
A credible source tells me they moved over to one of the MotoTRBO trunk systems (Possibly the one owned by Norcom). In order to monitor them you will need a discrimiator tapped scanner (Or SDR Stick) and the DSD Decode software on your computer. To know who you are listening to, you will also need DMR Decode running on the computer.

Information on how to setup SDR, DSD Decode, or DMR Decode is covered in this forum: Digital Voice Decoding Software - The RadioReference.com Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.