NTIA Government Master File of Federal Frequency Assignments

surfacemount

Knox / Roane / Loudon counties, Tennessee
I’ll see what I can do. I’m only a quarter of the way done with the original due to how much effort it takes just to ensure I’m not duplicating or putting missed information in there. I apologize for the amount of time this has taken.
lol hey, real world comes first. Just glad someone is trying to make the data more approachable.

... Is there anyway some of this new AI and datamining stuff could help speed your efforts?

ArkTex

KA5AAA
Premium Subscriber
lol hey, real world comes first. Just glad someone is trying to make the data more approachable.

... Is there anyway some of this new AI and datamining stuff could help speed your efforts?

That is a possibility, but I’ll need to pay for a service since the document is massive.

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
ArkTex, I hope all is well with the Emergency Management path you're seeking. Former POTUS Security, Continuity of Government (COG), Continuity of Operations Planning/Plan (COOP), Emergency Program Manager, military retiree Bubba here. Have a PROTIP recommendation proposal for you...

Once you have the database compiled. Look for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) frequencies (Recommend Using Notepad++ and/or Excel). Then look at the concentrations in particular states. Create a map (Google Earth, ARCGIS, etc), and create transmission distance circles from the Site Coordinates. Where these intersect with multiple circles is a general location of "Sensitive Locations"...

Putting my FEMA NIMS/INCIDENT/NATIONAL SECURITY AREA (NSA) COMMANDER Hat On...

Recommend you become smart with CISA/NIFOG if you haven't already...

I've attached two other lists of locations the lazy folks at NTIA left at the very end of the 2008 REDBOOK, Annex O (Last Annex, Last Pages)....

Look Forward to Your Finished Product!
View attachment 131287

Happy Hunting! o7
Not really sensitive sites but sites protected from interference. Some even have nice signs on the road when you approach them warning you not to transmit in certain bands. These frequencies even appear in FCC documents for the same reason.

Okay then explain this one used by the USGS, which is the Interior Dept?

U *** M169.925000 A 760709 M F6 FB 11K00F3E W60.00000 J1453291 760422 181029
U: I believe is unclassified
M169: obviously 169MHz
A: Department of Agriculture (which is what USGS is under not DOI which is a "I" designator)
M: Land Mobile Radio License
FB: Fixed Base
11K00: 11K bandwith
F3E: RF Modulated in Analog
W60: 60 Watt max output
J#: internal NTIA approval number for RFA

Reading these RF licenses that the NTIA sends us is basically like reading another language. really there is only a few things we need to know the rest of it is a lot of nonsense.

RFI-EMI-GUY

They sure are wasting some precision there. Nobody cares about .00001 watt! But maybe the decimal point floats for the 100 KW
"W60: 60 Watt max output:
W60.00000"